Here’s some stuff to know about me:
1. I do photography sometimes. I prefer landscape and architecture photography (because I find it easier than working with models) but I also do cosplay photography for my friends. I’ll probably post some of my favorite photos here.
3. I have two wonderfully hilarious cats. Kuzon is kinda chubby and can be a jerk sometimes (like all cats) and my sister says that Zuko is an alien (he’s definitely an odd one). There’s a picture of both of them on my About page.
4. I have so many favorite books that when someone asks me what my favorite book is, I get this deer-in-the-headlights look and say the first three books that pop into my head. I don’t have an ultimate favorite book because they’re all my favorites for different reasons. I can’t compare them all.
5. Cold weather is the best. Tea is also the best. Books are the best too. Being wrapped in a blanket with a cup of tea and a book is definitely the best. A lot of things are the best, in my opinion.
6. If I don’t have a reason to get up in the morning (school, work, etc), I won’t. I’ll sleep until noon and only get out of bed for food. I try to keep busy because I hate wasting the day.
7. While I do love all kinds of food, my favorite is definitely sushi. If I could, I’d eat it everyday, but, alas, it is too expensive. *sad face*
8. Here’s something odd about me: I collect dead flowers. Dead roses to be exact and I have some that are from 10 years ago. I know, I’m weird.
9. I love camping. Especially with family. Somehow someone always ends up injured, but not badly. We usually laugh it off, play games, and tell stories around the fire. There’s always s’mores!
10. After a party (around midnight), my cousin and I rapped all two and a half hours of Hamilton: An American Musical. I was so tired and crazy that anyone else would have thought I was drunk (she was). It was a blast!